If you know anything about me at all you know that I love all products beauty and fashion related. I’ll try just about any face cream, shampoo, makeup, or lotion at least once. In fact, I can think of 6 kinds of shampoo currently sitting around my tub at the moment.
I can’t help it.
It’s a sickness.
When I was younger everyone would tell me how young I looked. I hated it. When I was 18, I was told I couldn’t be more than 12. When I was 21..I looked 16. Now at nearly 34, I am happy to look like an adult, but I would give anything to have the “you look like your 21” again speech.
Well…you know…come to think of it, when C and I were on our way back from Disney a lady at the gas station said she thought we were sisters till I learned in and said something to her and she realized I was her mother. It made me feel warm and fuzzy.
No matter how many products I have tried there are a few things I have learned that hold true:
1) If you live a stress free life, your face and skin will reflect that.
2) Stay away from smoke and smoking
3) Its never too early for good lotion. Ever. If you have a 5 year old daughter, teach that girl about SPF now.
And if you somehow missed all that growing up, you turn to advanced products to help stop, reverse, or at least hide, the affects of aging. Right now as a single mom to two kids, I cannot tell you the amount of times I get to wake up with black circles under my eyes. So I was super interested when Artistry by Amway came out with an under eye circle cream and presented it to MomDot to share with you.
Artistry by Amway is among the world’s top five largest-selling, premium skincare brands, offering unprecedented skin care solutions backed by dermatologist testing, advanced science, unparalleled proof of performance, and personalized service unmatched by any beauty counter in the world. We encourage you to visit www.amway.com/artistry to learn more.
Creme Luxury Eye is the newest product from Amway’s Artistry.
Unlike most eye creams, Creme LuXury Eye targets the signs of aging that impact both the upper and lower eye areas, delivering a total 360˚ transformation around the eye. The creme contains CellEffect technology, featuring Cardiolipin (worth 30 times its weight in gold), which re-energizes the skin and boosts its natural ability to repair, helping it act up to 15 years younger and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
At $175, the price point is fairly high, I am not going to deny that. Most luxury creams are, but you are talking to a girl that spends $80 a bottle on Shampoo…so if something works, Ill pay it.
For your upper eye area –
- Visibly lifting the eye area, giving it a look of energy and vitality.
- Reducing the appearance of saggy skin around the eyes.
- Increasing firmness and elasticity for more supple skin in the eye area.
- Helping sculpt the eye area for a lifted look.
For your lower eye area –
- Reducing the appearance of dark circles.
- Visibly smoothing puffiness.
- Softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the under eye area.
- Helping prevent visible fine lines with a moisture surge.
- Diminishing the appearance of expression lines.
The real question is…does it work?
I can’t tell you.
I have some on the way to me and I’ll update if I see dramatic results.