21 Day Fix Lunch Options
Whether you are new to the 21-Day Fix Meal Plan or on a long journey of wellness, these 21 day Fix Lunch Recipes below are sure to please! A great way to stay on track is to prep your meals, so that it doesn’t leave room for temptation. Just whip up some of these ideas, put in to-go containers and store in the fridge. Your meals will be ready to be heated up and will save you a lot of time during the work week, making less time for mistakes. Want to learn more about the 21 Day Fix Lifestyle and find out if it really works? Make sure you read up on the guidelines to get going.
DO NOT FORGET A COOKBOOK: Its great to have all these ideas put together for you, but there is nothing easier than having a cookbook of recipes on hand for a quick fix. I find that its easier to plan meals and stay on track. Try one of these for your meal planning needs!
21 Day Fix Vegetarian Recipes
Here are some awesome recipes to help keep you clean and lean!
- Mini Zucchini Pizzas (Confessions of a Fit Foodie): Here is a delicious take on pizza. Use the zucchini as crust! Very quick to whip up and mouthwatering for your taste buds.
- Zoodles (Carrie Elle): If you have never heard of zoodles they are zucchini noodles. It is a great replacement for pasta, and you still have that pasta taste so you don’t feel like you are missing out. This recipe is nice and hearty, spinach, artichoke hearts and more.
- Peachy Naan (Confessions of a Fit Foodie): Looking for a little sweet, this peachy naan will help curve those cravings. Whip this together in minutes for a tasty snack.
- Mason Jar Salads (My Crazy Good Life): These salads are a gluten free option if you are looking for that. You can create these salads for the week and then grab them or take on the go!
- Butternut Squash Soup (My Crazy Good Life): This is a dairy free soup that is great to make and the freeze what you don’t eat. Then just warm up for quick and easy meals.
21 Day Fix Beef Recipes
Some people really enjoy planning their meals in advance for ease. You might find you are getting tired of eating the same old thing over and over. Here are some recipes to make your 21-Day Fix lunch yummy and portable.
- Balsamic Flank Steak Marinade (Christine Pechulis): Looking to grill out for lunch, then think of trying this steak marinade for flank steak.
- Ground Beef Taco Skillet (Fit Mom Angela D.): Try out this tasty ground beef taco skillet. Packed full of hearty vegetables to help fuel you through your day.
- Beef Burritos (Christine Pechulis): Create this ahead of time or make for a crowd. She shares what containers a burrito counts for, so you can stay on track.
21 Day Fix Chicken Recipes
These meals below are simple to create, delicious and healthy!
- Chicken Burrito Bowl (Carrie Elle): This is a delicious and simple recipe to create. Just measure out your portions you you put put your bowl together.
- Chicken Margarita Salad (MomDot): Perfect for lunch or dinner, this is not only flavorful but beautiful
- Chicken Waldorf Salad (The Foodie and The Fix): Looking for a salad, then check this one out. Stuffing the waldorf salad in the pita and topped with some spinach really gives the perfect flavor combination.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza (Confessions of a Fit Foodie): Use a whole grain wrap or flat bread for the crust for this 21-Day fix approved pizza.
- Barbecued Chicken Baked Sweet Potatoes (Lead Happiness): Quick and Simple meal options. You can make big batches of the chicken ahead of time and freeze into single servings so when it comes time to make just thaw and heat, and cook the potato!
- Mexican Chicken Stir Fry (Fit Mom Angela D.): Looking for a simple stir fry to whip up? You can make this ahead of time and then store it in containers ready to go for lunches!
- Queso Chicken (Fit to Savor): This is a guilt-less meal option, and create for a group or meal for one.
- Chicken Fajitas (Spend With Pennies): Another great 21-Day Fix approved recipe! You can’t go wrong with fajitas. This is another great recipe to make up and have for meals on the go for week. Just put out portioned servings for easy grab and go.
- Broccoli Chicken Parmesan (Lead Happiness): If you are a lover of Italian food, here is a healthier substitute!
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs (Fit Happy Furmom): Quick to whip up and then package for individual servings, to keep you on track.
- BLT Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados (Garlic Diaries): Avocados stuffed with chicken and bacon? What more could you ask for?!
21 Day Fix Seafood Recipes
- Spicy Tuna Quesadilla (The Foodie and The Fix): Think outside the box with this spicy tuna quesadilla! It is a really packed full of flavor meal. Take the spice with the blue cheese dressing for a flavor explosion.
- Tuna Muffin Cups (Fit and Glitter): Grab a muffin pan and mix up all the ingredients and have a delicious meal! These muffin cups are great for whipping up quick, and satisfying your hunger.
- Shrimp Ceviche (Form Forks to Fitness): This is a nice light ceviche great for lunch on a warm day! Only takes a few ingredients to make!
- Fish Tacos With Avocado and Mango Salsa (Confessions of a Fit Foodie): If you are craving tacos, then try out this fish taco recipe. The avocado and mango salsa really makes these a light and refreshing meal option.
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Lettuce Wraps (The Garlic Diaries): These look absolutely delicious! Dynamite mix of flavors and textures, it won’t disappoint.
TRY 21 Day Fix Slow Cooker Recipes here