Eat Easy and Delicious 21-Day Fix Lunches Every Day
It can be incredibly easy and rather tempting to fall off the 21-Day Fix Challenge when you’re faced with so many choices and temptations for lunch. However, armed with these easy and stunning options in your lunch box, brown bagging it will have never been so satisfying and staying on the 21 day Fix guidelines will be a snap. I hope you enjoy this curation of fantastic 21 Day Fix Lunches to make staying on track easy and healthy. Looking for a full mean plan? I have a 21 Day Fix Meal plan here for 7 days you can get for free!
Lunch Recipes for 21-Day Fix
smartYOU 7 Piece Portion Control Containers Kit (COMPLETE GUIDE + FREEEfficient Nutrition Portion Control Containers Kit(7-Piece)with Complete Guide,21 DAY PLANNER,Recipe eBook,BPA21 Day Portion Control Diet Container Set LABELED Portion Control SetBeachbody Autumn Calabrese’s 21 Day Fix EXTREME – Essential Package
Fish and Seafood
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Lettuce Wraps (The Garlic Diaries): Save your yellows with this lettuce wrap that is packed with protein and heart-healthy fats.
- Spicy Shrimp Bowls with Parmesan Quinoa and Garlic Kale (The Garlic Diaries): This stunning recipe will take a bit of time so prepare as a part of your weekly meal prep or for friends on the weekend.
- Clean Eating Chicken Chili (The Bewitchin’ Kitchen): This easy, scalable recipe is perfect for lunch for one, a family or even a party!
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta (Simply Anchored): This one is so tasty and simple it can also double as fast weeknight dinner. Also perfect for cleaning out the crisper drawer.
- Chicken and Broccoli Mac and Cheese (The Colbert Clan): Kids may even prefer this one over their favorite boxed mac and cheese. Make ahead for work or whip this up for a weekend lunch everyone will enjoy.
- Sweet Ranch Chicken and Veggies (Simply Anchored): One pan, irresistible roasted veggies, and tender chicken. Need I say more?
- Buffalo Chicken Bowl (Balancing Life and Fitness): There is something inherently satisfying about a giant bowl of flavors, textures, and aromas that mingle together. Great for lunch or any time.
- Saucy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas (The Bewitchin’ Kitchen): If you’re skeptical about how this combination sounds, wait till you try it – genius!
- Thai Coconut Curry (Diehl With It): This meal-prep friendly recipe will awaken your taste buds during the dreariest of lunch breaks. Tired of chicken? Swap it out with another choice!
- Spinach Strawberry Salad (Baby Gizmo): This one is easy to prepare even during your most hectic mornings. Loaded with antioxidants and lots of texture you can turn to this one again and again.
- Greek Chicken Pita (Simple Clean Fitness): These cute little pockets are perfect for a weekday lunch or better yet, a picnic.
- Chicken Salad with Grapes and Celery (Emily J. Goodman): Lunch staple chicken salad gets a reboot – use lettuce to save your yellows or spring for a healthy wrap.
- Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders Salad (The Bewitchin’ Kitchen): Make the chicken ahead and this salad takes just minutes to prepare for the week. Loaded with fiber, you’ll stay satisfied all afternoon.
- Cheesy Potato Soup (Pearls and Push-ups): No need to spend hours simmering soup on the stove – the unique technique in this recipe makes this soup perfect for a quick lunch.
- Pasta Fagioli (The Foodie and the Fix): Forget canned soups, this Fix-friendly and hearty soup will keep your sodium in check and your taste buds happy.
- Pad Thai Zoodles (Confessions of a Fit Foodie): Recreate your favorite pad that keeps you on the Fix and won’t strain your lunch budget. Gluten-free to boot.
- Mason Jar Salads (Beachbody Blog): These five jar salads will shake up your week day lunches and just take minutes to throw together. Make a different one each day!
- Sautéed Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Pesto Sauce (Oh So Savvy Mom): This creamy and satisfying dish is best made just before serving. And you won’t miss the pasta swap.
- Cottage Cheese Salad (Beach Ready Now): If you haven’t tried it before, cottage cheese salad may sound odd. However, the creamy texture coupled with bright-flavored veggies will soon convert you.
- Bonus! Beef with Broccoli and Red Pepper (Beach body Blog): If you’re craving takeout, you’ll love this recreation of your favorite Asian dish without the fat, calories, or sodium. Easy and delicious.
Looking for an amazing life? Of course you are! Here are 31 Great Activitites for your Mind, Body, and Soul to celebrate National Nut