Now that it is a new year, I wanted to take time to thank all the brands for the amazing past few years on MomDot. This is a small sample and does not encompass all the amazing brands and online work I have been privileged to be a part of by any means.
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you and happy new year to the great brands that have allowed me to be a spokesblogger or mom blog ambassador for. I have truly enjoyed the samplings of products, media groups, market testing, blog campaigns, and of course the amazing bloggers that are a part of the forums, referrals, and friendships I am so lucky to have.
Starting or continuing in 2013
- Damon Braces Ambassador
- LifeLock Ambassador
- PediCare Ambassador
- Finalist for Reynolds Wrap Mom
Spokesperson for 2012
- Dove (Sample article from this campaign)
- Popsicle (Sample article from this campaign)
- Starbucks (Sample article from this campaign)
- Kraft (Sample article from this campaign)
- LifeLock (Sample article from this campaign)
- Avon – (Sample article from this campaign)
- Samsung Smart TV (Sample article from this campaign)
- Damon Braces- (Sample article from this campaign)
- Freschetta- (Sample article from this campaign)
- Maytag Moms (sample article from this campaign)
A Few Sample Reviews and conversations from 2012
- Honda Little League (Trip)
- iComfort Serta Mattress for Sears
- Revlon (Social Spark)
- Polaris 3900
- Dyson DC39
- Lands End Twitter Party Host
- Tea Collection
A few Highlights of 2011
- Mrs. Butterworth Commercial (screenshots)
- 1 year brand ambassador for Ragu (sample article for this campaign)
- 1 year brand ambassador for Rayovac (sample article for this campaign)
- 6 month brand ambassador for Genworth financial, Campaign Coordinator (sample article)
- Global Resort Homes (sample article)
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure (sample article)
- Parents Magazine, featured 3 times, including a half page spread for Chase BluePrint
- Winner of Chase Blueprint Blogger Challenge
- Video for Chase
- Vlogging Panelist for Momversation
- Would you let your kids into showbiz?
- Did you get your Pre-Baby body Back?
This year I am also happy to be continuing my relationship with many brands that have been a part of Momdot for so long and look forward to beginning new relationships with exciting companies. I also will be making sure to balance all of that with exciting and fresh content that allows you, the visitor, into my family life, the raising of my son and daughter, and all the things that connect us as moms. If you are are a blogger, you may be interested in joining the forums to lend your knowledge and gain some support. Also do not forget to start your year off right with a blogging planner!
If you are a brand that wants to get into contact with me for blog reviews, ambassadorships, or sponsorships, please do so here or email directly at trisha(at)momdot.com.
I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for all of us!