This week we had our 5th annual Brandcation in Destin, Florida at the Emerald Grande Resort! It was beyond beautiful. The architecture, the cleanliness, the friendly staff, and the amazing bloggers made it the best one yet! I want to say thank you for hosting our group to all the sponsors. Whether they participated in adventures, money to run the event, or great products to showcase, we were proud and excited. I also want to say thank you to all the bloggers that took time out of thier busy schedules to have some relationship building.
My favorite people that I met were Ana from the Spa (a true gem) and the Emerald Grande boat crew that took us on the tour and around the island.
My favorite meal….gosh, that is hard, but Jim N Nicks was really great.
I learned the most about blog stuff from Summer and Mary Beth.
For those that are interested in future Brandcations, you can check out the past ones on Brandfluential and watch for sign ups!
- Trip adviser: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34182-d1902245-Reviews-Destin_Snorkel-Destin_Florida.html
Buccaneer Pirate Cruise –
- trip adviser : http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34182-d3331383-Reviews-Buccaneer_Pirate_Cruise-Destin_Florida.html
Restaurants that hosted
- Emerald Grande (Grande Vista Level), they did breakfast and lunch
- Jim and Nicks Catering and Restaurant: http://www.jimnnicks.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/JimNNicks
- Harry T’s: http://www.harryts.com/ (menu on their page) facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harry-Ts-Lighthouse
- La Familia: http://www.lafamigliadestin.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/lafamigliadestinfl
Swag and Sponsors info
Flashing Blinky Lights
Band-Aid, Neosporin, Johsons Baby
- Twitter: @rfbinder
CoTZ Face Mineral Sunscreen
- Twitter: @CoTZskincare
- Twitter: @tervistumbler
- Twitter: @refectwhoiam
- Twitter: @brushbuddies
- Twitter: @belkin
- twitter – @shopoventure
- Twitter: @FamPartyGames
- Twitter: @Linquet
MiniDrops (eye drops)
- Twitter: @MiniDrops2
- Twitter: @originalfanband
Clean and Clear/Neutrogena