Looking for a Halloween craft perfect for kids (and maybe adults too if I am being honest!)…..I have an easy one and have made it extra easy by providing a mini spider web template.
HOW TO PRINT SPIDERWEB TEMPLATE
Simply print off the two-page spider web on one piece of paper (approx 5×7 in each print) and use to send spidey home! With this craft idea, there is a variety of ways to play, including drawing mini spiders in the web,
adorning with glitter, stickers, and googly eyes, or taking it a step further and creating a 3D spider to put in his web home!
If you want to make a 3D spider it’s so easy!
- Cut 8 legs (or however many you can fit!) for your spider and bend. Hot glue each one carefully to the puff ball.
- Then add eyeballs (many mini ones or one large one is fun) to create his look.
- Add him to his spider web home by putting one extra pipe cleaner web hooked to his body.
- Cut out a tiny cut in the card and weave your pipecleaner through, snip and secure.
- Now he can hang from the card!