Sweet Tooth Screaming? 21 Day Fix Friendly Desserts to the Rescue! Let’s face it, just because you’re on the 21 Day Fix or eating clean doesn’t mean you lose the hankering for something special at the end of the day. Or after breakfast. However, even when you feel like making unhealthy choices, there are options that can satisfy your sweet tooth without throwing your diet out of whack.
Remember that we now know that sugar is the real culprit – not saturated fat – that contributes to a wide array of serious health effects. Keeping that in mind, we all want to keep desserts in check without depriving ourselves. Check out this list sure to satisfy even the most discerning sugar fiend.
21 Day Efficient Nutrition Portion Control Containers Kit (7-Piece) +Autumn Calabrese’s FIXATE Cookbook – 21 Day Fix RecipesMeal Prep Containers 3 Compartment – 14 Pack Lunch BoxThe Fix Challenge: Introductory Workout to 21 Day Fix Extreme
21 DAY Fix Friendly Desserts
- Peanut Butter Fudgy Pops (Beachbody Blog) – Yes, even dessert can help you fill those red containers. Perfect for a summer day for you and the kids.
- Dairy Free Chocolate Fondue (Confessions of a Fit Foodie) – The coconut milk substitution keeps this favorite guilty pleasure rich and creamy – fruit and breads delight!
- 21-Day Fix Cheesecake (Carrie Elle) – No need for yellows in this one – smart swaps make this cheesecake almost good enough for every day fare.
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (My Crazy Good Life) – You won’t even feel guilty about swapping these for a yellow container, they are totally worth it.
- Fudgy Avocado Brownies (Epic Legacy Fitness) – Look out brownie mix, after making these, you’ll never go back. Unfortunately, you still can’t eat the whole pan.
- Bananas Foster Greek Yogurt (Potentially Lovely) – This one is sure to become a crowd pleaser in your house – a great way to use up bananas and get a protein boost.
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Quesadilla (Beachbody Blog) – This gooey, decadent dessert will become an instant hit in your house. Easy to throw together and will curb even your strongest sweet tooth.
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cannoli (Fit Fun Tina) – I love no-bake desserts. While this is more like a mousse than cannoli (no shells) the entire recipe is made for one, and who doesn’t love that?
- Peach Crumble Cobbler (Fit to Excel) – The combination of textures and flavors in this one makes it a must try. Light, refreshing and still on the Fix.
- Banana Apple Muffins (Di’s Food Diary) – This is about the simplest recipe you can find for muffins and they don’t even use a yellow container! Perfect for snacks as well.
- Apple Blackberry Cheesecake Tart (The Foodie and the Fix) – This stunning dessert will impress your guests and they will never know you offered them a healthy cheesecake. But don’t save this one just for company.
- Slow Cooker Pecan Stuffed Apples with Cinnamon Peanut Butter Sauce (The Foodie and the Fix) – Make that slow cooker work for dessert too! These bake slowly over several hours and will fill your house with a stunning aroma.
- Peanut Butter Cups (Days to Fitness) – I’m fairly certain you won’t even miss the original with this recipe. With ingenious swaps and smart use of your freezer, you’ll want these more than you should.
- Pineapple Soft Serve (Fit Fun Tina) – Inspired by a Disney resort favorite, this one can carry you away to a sundrenched island any time of year.
- Watermelon Fruit Pizza (Beachbody Blog) – Your purples never looked or tasted so good. These little slices are perfect for every day, or a special backyard party.
- Dairy Free Coffee Ice Cream (My Crazy Good Life) – If you’re not a coffee ice cream fan, you can easily swap out another flavor, just be sure to adjust your container counts accordingly.
- Healthy Chunky Monkey Ice Cream (Divas Run for Bling) – With no sweetner, this ice cream is perfect as a snack any time of day (or night). Plus, it’s a fraction of what high end ice cream pints cost.
- Pineapple Coconut Popsicles (Autumn Calabrese) – Kids will love helping you put this one together and you’ll feel great about sharing a healthy treat with them.
- Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips (Resolution Slim Down) – This recipe offers both a satisfying crunch and the soothing freshness of berries all in one. Comes together in a flash.
- Apple Crisp (Strong and Fit for Your Life) – If you’re an apple crisp die-hard, lament no more! This Fix-friendly version doesn’t leave out anything you love. Serve with lightly sweetened Greek yogurt on the side in place of ice cream.
- Clean Eating Carrot Cake (Adventures of a Shrinking Princess) – Neither the icing nor the cake will take you off your Fix – you’ll be happy to swap a yellow for this special treat.
- Frozen Banana Bites (Days to Fitness) – These adorable little bites are perfect for a party, after school snack or a mid-afternoon pick-me-up!
- Bonus! Strawberry Shortcake Martini (The Foodie and the Fix) – Don’t give up mixed drinks! Just reinvent them. This heavenly blended martini will put a smile on your face.