First of all, cool. Just when I thought my internet stock was going down I get a bunch of emails telling me they were asked to be internet spies on me. Sweeeeeeeeet.
Second, uh….*looking around* we are a public site. What spying is there to do? You mean by applying to our forum under a fake name to look at all the cool ideas we share with all the other bloggers that are there to share with us their cool ideas? By all means…come spy. In fact, it makes us sound cooler. Come to the momdot forum…..to spy.
Well, I didnt want to leave the bloggers that want to “spy” on us to find out all our “secret FBI blogging projects” we have going on, empty handed……….. so I did a tour of my house so you have something to report back so you dont lose your, uh hem, jobs:
1) This is my REAL asscrack. Nearly real time. It was just taken so its fresh crack. Enjoy
2) Im not sure what this is….or atleast im not telling. Imagination is so much more fun, isnt it?
3) A piece of doodie from the cats. Not sure which cat. Hey, atleast you cant smell it.
4) I brush my teeth in the shower or tub. I have to brush with hot water. I have always been that way. Please dont take my DNA from the site.
5) This is where my DH spends long hours catching up on reading. I courtesy flushed first.
6) Here is my fridge. Its pretty much awesome. That Margareta mix in the back is for salads.
7) My Dh has more clothes then I do… this is his side of the closet and it goes another 3 feet to the left of his before mine starts. I could do a video tour.
8 ) Charlotte and Chris are pimps during the week. Hence the rabbit and fox fur. Yes, they are real. Since the animals are already dead, I figured why let them go to waste? (simmer down now, they were my moms before she died)
9) This is my underwear drawer. Still has that sexy couples outfit my Dh waisted $30 on that I have never put on to this day. They are not made for women with little breasts. He got a little overly hopeful there. And there is a purse there too….dont ask me why there is a purse in my underwear drawer. I think I got it on some freebie thing 16 years ago and it hasnt moved since.
10) Well…im sure everyone else has one of these at home too, so nothing to report here..
I know, im totally asking for it today.