We are a family that loves vacations. Mini vacations, big vacations, weekends alone and weekends at Grams. We tend to spend a lot of time out and about traveling. And when we pack we generally do not have just one bag. I mean, who ever has one bag? Everyone in my house needs a bag and the baby needs two- one for his clothes and one for his food and toys. If you are a mom, you totally get me. Even so, that doesn't mean the bags you have shouldn't have features that utilize all the space you can and have pockets and holders that make it convenient to pack every last pacifier, bottle, pretend car keys, makeup, and Charlotte's 9 pair of sparkly flip flops.
Recently I was offered an opportunity to test out one of Atlantic Luggage's pieces of luggage and I jumped at the chance. Why? Because out of all the luggage we already own, our current Atlantic luggage is my spouse and I's favorite.
- Large zippered front pocket provides storage for laptops, newspapers, magazines, paperwork, coats, sweaters and any last minute items
- Second front pocket provides quick access to a wallet, passport, iPod® keys and airline tickets
- Detachable Add-A-Bag strap provides multiple carrying and balancing options for additional totes and cases
- Carry handles on three sides make it easy to lift into and out of cars and airplane overheads
- Roomy main compartment expands 2½" maximizing space and packing flexibility
- Lightweight garment sleeve reduces wrinkling of clothes
- Multiple interior pockets easily store electronic cables, power cords, iPod® chargers or socks, ties and belts for handy retrieval
And look how insanely CUTE and classy this luggage is! Now when I go somewhere, lets say like my trip to New Orleans a few weeks ago, I like to pack dresses…so I wanted to see how much of my closet I could reasonably get into this luggage.
Turn out it's about:
- 30 pairs of panties
- 5 bras
- 5 dresses
- 5 shirts
- 2 jeans
- sexy pair of stilettos
And then in all those pockets you can comfortably add your phone, charger, makeup, hairbrushes, and bath gear. So while you may be like my family and still need a whole suite of luggage to get everyone to a destination, make sure you still find some long lasting and pocket filling amenities to take charge of your packing!
Atlantic Luggage and Legoland Sweepstakes
Now its your chance to pack up everything you own and head on out for some family fun time. Legoland and Atlantic Luggage have a fab contest going on. I have been to Legoland and its REALLY cool.
- – A chance to win a 2 day vacation for two adults and two children to Legoland in Florida.
- – The prize includes hotel for 2 nights (one 4 occupancy room)
- – Car voucher
- – Meet and Greet with a LEGOLAND Master Model Builder
- – A free set of Atlantic luggage.
How many suitcases do you usually travel with?