I have been making Lollipop Ghosts since the dawn of time. I think its one fo the first things you recognize in your Halloween basket and because it’s so easy to make, so many houses pass them out. This year, why not mix it up and add some Lollipop Monsters into your bucket as well! Just as cute as your ghosts, it’s a simple tissue paper change and then you can enjoy putting on a variety of colors and sizes of googly eyes to create a variety of lollipop monsters!
- Gather your favorite lollypop- I used mini Tootsie Pops
- Green Tissue Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Mini Rubber Bands
instructions for Lollipop Monsters
- Cut a Square out of your tissue paper, leaving enough to fold your tissue paper in half if you do not want to see the design of your lollypop wrapper.
- Fold in half, lay down your pop, and twist around the base
- Add a rubber band (loomband) to secure
- Now you can add a variety of googly eyes and put a little ribbon around the neck if you like
Love Halloween? Try these great posts for more DIY fuN here on MomDot —-> Halloween DIY