This post is sponsored by Country Crock®. All opinions are my own.
Last week I was super excited to share with you my amazing Blueberry, Cranberry, & White Chocolate Cookies. Made with dried blueberries and cranberries, they are the perfect fall cookie to put out for a holiday treat. As you know, I always use the only cookie recipe you will ever need, the Make it Yours™ Cookie Recipe. This recipe is a basic dough recipe just begging to have you mix in all your favorite goodies that customize your cookies how your friends and family love them.
Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Your choice of mix-ins
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda until blended. (Dough will be soft and creamy.) Add your mix in until every spoonful of dough has some of the delicious mix-ins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Time to win
This week it’s your turn! You are probably knee deep into cookies already, as we all are during the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so now is a chance to use that to win! Simply enter the Make It Yours™ Holiday Sweeps by sharing your version of the Country Crock® Make It Yours™ recipe on Twitter or Instagram and using the sweeps-specific hashtag #MakeItYoursHoliday by December 16th, 2016. You can also upload via an entry page on Facebook.
Prizes include a grand prize of $3,000 and a $1,500 runner-up prize. CafeMedia will also match the prize package and donate $4,500 to Feeding America.
That’s not all! Next week you must come back and grab the Peppermint and White Chocolate cookies, which are a whole new twist on an old favorite.