Its that time of the year again where OREO challenges you to come up with the biggest, best and baddest OREO stack in the game that could net you and your family a cool $100,000. From building full size cars to mini construction zones, you can bring your imagination to life. In fact, I would venture to say this is a wonderful idea that your kids could also get involved in to push some creativity. OREO’S is indeed this family’s favorite cookie!
Sponsored post in partnership with Mirum Shopper
What is the OREO Stack Attack Challenge?
The OREO Games are a series of entry periods with 3 different challenges. After the entry phase, entrants will be able to share their entries via social shares to rally votes. Vote quantity is taken under consideration when winners are chosen. These entries will live on oreogames2017.com
There are several phases too.
- You can HEAD stack em (voting going on now)
- You can SNACK attack them (Entries going on now)
- You can TRICK shot em (coming up)
- You can share your fails! (starting in June)
How you can Enter the OREO Stack Attack Challenge:
It’s so easy to enter the stack attack challenge!
- Take a photo or video of what you build
- Tag your entry with #OREOGAMES and #CONTEST on Twitter and Facebook
- Share your entry and vote for it!
- Feature pack: any size and any flavor
- Entry period: 4/23 – 5/11
- Voting period for Stack Attack: 5/12 – 5/25
OREO Cookie Construction Zone
I sat down to make my own entry. Actually I had so much fun, I did two! I created this adorable LEGO and OREO COOKIE construction zone. I never realized how much crushed OREO cookies replicate dirt. This idea would be fun for anyone to also use for a LEGO kids party!
Another idea we played with was an OREO Volcano! We even made our volcano explode for dramatic affect, although we lost some cookies in the process.
No matter what you choose to make, get it out there and get it entered- this may be the year YOU win $100K!