Every night of the week I am looking for a way to not stand in the kitchen asking myself “ok, what do I cook NOW” and slow cooker meals are hands down the easiest solution almost any day! A ‘set it and forget it’ attitude sure helps at 5pm when it seems easier to just run to fast food or haul out cereal bowls, which is why this Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe is sure to please moms AND kids both looked for new chicken breast recipes! You can make easy slow cooker Fajita chicken yourself and find out why this recipe became one of the most popular on pinterest!
- • ¼ cup butter
- • 2 cups green bell pepper, sliced
- • 2 cups sweet onion, sliced
- • 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
- • 1 packet of dry fajita seasoning
- • ⅓ cup salsa
- Turn the slow cooker on low.
- Add butter, then peppers, onion and chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken and serve.
More Chicken Breast Recipes
- Easy White and Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- our top Chicken Breast Recipe here !
- One Pan Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Wings
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmigiana (For sandwiches!)
- Rainy Day Chicken and Noodles
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Recipe (Great w/ Chips)
Broccoli Cheddar Braid
- 3 Ingredient Baked Chicken