Today’s topic is “6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
After I read this question again, I’m wondering if everyone is going to keep their posts at least PG13?
Okay, here are my six:
1) I can pick things up with my toes.
2) I can crack my fingers, toes, hips, shoulders at will.
3) I am ultra-sensitive to the presence of bugs. Something makes me all of a sudden look up at the ceiling or on the walls. It’s like a sixth sense.
4) I can read a book upside down. (Um . . . that’s with the book upside down, not with me standing on my head.)
5) When I was pregnant with the twins, I could use my belly as a table to hold a bowl of ice cream , the TV remote, etc . . .
6) LOL!! I can’t think of another one for me, so I’m going to use one of my husband’s. He can crack his elbows.
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. If for some reason Mr. Linky isn’t there, just leave your links within a comment.