Today’s topic is “6 Disney characters you’ve found to be most interesting.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
I love pretty much everything Disney, so I thought this would be a fun topic for everyone. You can pull characters from all eras of Disney including Disney movies, Disney television, and Playhouse Disney.
Here are my six for this week:
1) Mulan! She may very well be my favorite Disney character because she is not only a true heroine in every way, but she has the heart of a warrior.
2) The Genie (from Aladdin). I think he is wise and I am amazed that he could have such a whimsical outlook on life even when he was bound by eternal servitude.
3) DUG (from UP)! He is the epitome of a pure-hearted dog who offers unconditional love and loyalty to his master.
4) Jack Sparrow! Leave it to Johnny Depp to be one of the few people in the world who can embody what a cartoon character would be like in human form.
5) Mater! Aside from being comical, I find his character to be extremely endearing. He also seems to look at the world through the eyes of a child.
6) Remi (from Ratatouille). He was a little guy with big dreams, who found a way to realize those dreams despite all that was working against him.
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. If for some reason Mr. Linky isn’t there, just leave your links within a comment.