Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about autumn.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
NOTE: It has come to my attention that their is a problem with the “grab it” codes for the Small Talk Six tags. It seems that it is adding an extra set of italicized quotation marks wherever there are quotation marks in the original code. This occurs when the code is copied and pasted. Until we find a fix, you can make the code function properly by manually removing all the italicized quotation marks. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Here are my six:
1) LOVE taking my children trick-or-treating and seeing all the other children dressed up in a variety of fun and creative costumes.
2) LOVE the crisp air and the mild temperatures.
3) HATE that a whole other set of allergies starts to affect me.
4) LOVE seeing the beautiful colors of foliage in New England.
5) LOVE that Thanksgiving means that Christmas is right around the corner.
6) LOVE seeing all the series and season premieres on television.
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. If for some reason Mr. Linky isn’t there, just leave your links within a comment.