Today’s topic is “6 things you think the father of your children deserve to have.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
This ought to be an interesting one, depending on how each blogger feels about the father of their children. ;P
Here are my six . . .
1) A job where he is happy, respected, and appreciated.
2) Lots of hugs and kisses from his family everyday.
3) Not to have to worry about money all the time.
4) At least one hour of uninterrupted time to himself everyday.
5) To have all his favorite foods for dinner on Father’s Day (Yes, that includes Snickers and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups too).
6) A week in Aruba alone with his wife. ;P
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. If for some reason Mr. Linky isn’t there, just leave your links within a comment.