Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about your neighbors.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
It’s a strange coincidence that I was just complaining about my neighbors today on Facebook. Can I have more than six?
Here are my six:
1) I HATE that some of my neighbors allow their children to do whatever they want outside unsupervised. This includes the younger ones being allowed to play with no adult in sight in an area that is not fenced in and older ones being allowed to use vulgar language while yelling at the top of their lungs.
2) I HATE that a couple of our neighbors have nothing better to do than to watch what everyone else does.
3) I LOVE that one of our neighbors is always willing to lend a helping hand.
4) I HATE that one of our neighbors called Animal Control because our 15yr old Beagle was howling each time we left him alone in the house instead of coming to us to tell us it was happening.
5) I HATE that some of the neighbors turn out their lights, pull down their shades, and hide in their basements on Halloween night so children won’t ring their doorbells .
6) I HATE that one of my neighbors has a visitor who often stays over who has a car alarm that goes off in the middle of the night on a regular basis.
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. If for some reason Mr. Linky isn’t there, just leave your links within a comment.