Are you on the hunt for snowman mason jar crafts? It’s that season again and between the winter wonderland and the holiday spirit, it’s time to get your centerpieces and mantle decor up to par. Or at least that is what we tell ourselves. I simply love mason jar crafting, so any chance I get to share with you all some fun ideas, I do! Of course, there are many snowman mason jar craft ideas and tons of winter ones, which you can see more if you go to this newly published 15 amazing mason jar Christmas crafts and inspiration post.
Grab your mason jars and let’s get started!
Before you get started, I find the easiest way to start mason jar crafts is to have all the supplies. I hate driving around looking for craft supplies, it kills so much time that I do NOT have. Grab your mason jars and get them sent for free from Amazon Prime! Here are a few great priced mason jars!
Snowman Mason jar crafts
- Trace small circular shapes on the back of your contact paper to form a snowman.
- Check to see how your snowman aligns on your mason jar – you want the whole body to fit nicely.
- Cut out the contact paper snowman and carefully attach inside the mason jar, smoothing the head down first. Avoid air bubbles or wrinkles which will allow glitter to get into your silhouette.
- Spray the inside of your mason jar well with the adhesive spray. Allow the excess adhesive to drip out of the jar by placing it upside down in your sink for a couple minutes.
- Sprinkle in 2 Tablespoons of your chosen color of glitter and firmly screw the mason jar lid back on.
- Shake the mason jar well to evenly distribute the glitter. Add more glitter as needed for a thick and even coat.
- Remove the jar lid and shake the excess glitter out (into the garbage or a small bowl if you have another project needing glitter that day).
- Let the adhesive spray dry for 5 minutes before removing the contact paper snowman with tweezers.
- If any adhesive and glitter has invaded the silhouette, remove carefully with a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
- Let the mason jar dry overnight before inserting treats or a candle.
Still want more? Make sure you check out these articles before you go!
- 15 Mason Jar Crafts you can do Today
- 25 Halloween Mason Jar Ideas
- 25 Mason Jar Crafts you will actually WANT to do
- 15 amazing Christmas Mason Jar Ideas