Just a week out of Christmas morning, all my regular shopping is done and the “stocking stuffer” shopping has begun. This is where I go crazy buying awesome items to stuff in my husband’s stocking and every year I try to get a little more creative. If your stocking shopping is just now beginning as well, here are some awesome ideas to make it easy and fun.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men
this post is in Partnership with Mirium Shopper
- Slim Jim
- Tape Measure
- Shaving Cream
- XBox Games
- Gift Cards for Date night
- Heating Pad
- Bottle opener
For my own husband, I also included these goodies, which I picked up at Walmart as well.
- Slim Jim- The new 26-pack Slim Jim Original and Mild means that it will be awhile before he runs out of snackage! This ultimate guy-approved snack is great on the go, at work, and when playing with the kids all day. Shop Slim Jim at Walmart
- Game Day Goodies- Your local Walmart should have whatever local team you represent. Mine had Alabama, Auburn and Saints gear pretty readily available. I grabbed a football for him to play with our son and an umbrella that I am sure my kids will steal.
- Mini-Figs– We are huge Lego fans in this house and now dad has his own mystery mini fig!
- Target Practice Ammo – Sports, need I say more?
- Nerf Gun- Normally the kid’s gang up on him with their guns so now he can even the score
Win $100 Walmart Gift Card
Ready to get ahead on your stocking stuffers? You can create your won “guy-approved” stocking on Walmart! Once you are done picking out what to stuff in it in this easy to use scroll bar, you will be entered to win a $100 gift card to Walmart. See how easy it is? GO HERE TO ENTER or click on any images below.