I am not even slightly a professional photographer, but I have 5 lenses, a Canon T3i, and 2 memory cards…and I am not afraid to use them.
I am a full fledged Mamarazzi.
My poor kids are so trained with a camera that at this point Charlotte has a “go to” pose when I ask her to smile.
And at 6 months old, Little P is rounding about 5000 pictures himself:
Now right now I use this little random black bag I got on vacation last year. I just throw my lens’ inside, one on top of each other, and let them bang each other all to pieces. It occurred to me last week that maybe I ought to get something to actually CARE for the camera equipment that I spend so much money on.
I am wise.
I’ll spare you the shopping details, but I ended up buying a Cheeky Lime bag. I was pretty sure I wanted the lime, but my spouse (unintentionally) talked me out of it when he said it was ugly. Then I thought I would gain some back up by randomly asking my MIL if she liked it, and she said it was ugly..soo…
I bought the teal one.
My first impression when I pulled it out was that it was exactly like it looked on the page. It was the same color on their website (which is always good), feels sturdy, and was, of course, ultra girly and cute. I dont see why we haev to buy some black backpack looking thing.
Now a ton of people on facebook have been asking me if I like it, etc etc so I am just going to share some pictures. I didn’t set up this in any way because this isn’t an official “review”, so please don’t critique my lighting or photography. While the bag is slightly yellow in some shots due to my kitchen fluorescent, please note that the bag itself really is a crisp white.
Just some quick shots to showcase the bag:
Just keeping it real….there were a few minor manufacturing defects:
- Space is utilized very well. There are front pockets, a back pocket, a removable pocket, and the opening has a space for extras like memory card.
- The inside is completely adjustable via Velcro (smart!) so you can adjust the areas per your particular lens and camera needs.
- It’s pretty.
- It’s heavy duty material and the bag feels like a camera bag, not flimsy.
- The inside seems well padded…HOWEVER, I have not used it on site nor dropped my bag with my equipment in it..not that I plan to.
- You can use with a purse handle or a longer attached handle for the shoulder (easy for travel).
- It doesn’t scream camera bag so no one will realize the valuables inside
- Cute details with the little camera charms
- Right now my only complaint is that it did not come with any thoughts on how to put the space holders back INSIDE the bag. I know they are adjustable to your needs, but they came a specific way and I cannot remember how. I took them out to showcase the bag and how they all stick, but there is nothing on the website (or came with literature) on how to put them back that way exactly. Now I have two extra and I don’t know where they go. HA!
Price Point: $99, which I found a good deal compared to like camera bags on Etsy and competitive companies of the same type of (girly) camera bag.
Questions? Ask away!
What camera bag do you have?