Today’s topic is “6 things you do, used to do, or would like to do to relax.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
This one was a toughy. I had to think about what the word “relax” actually meant. It has been a foreign concept to me since the twins were born 2-1/2 years ago.
Here are my six:
1) I read a book before I go to bed every night no matter how late it is or how tired I feel. It really helps me to forget all the things I need to worry about the next day.
2) I used to soak in a tub full of bubbles before I had my first child,. So it’s been about 6 years since I’ve done that.
3) I used to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream while watching ABC Soaps for 3 hours. That all went out the window when all the TV watching switched to mostly Rated G.
4) I used to take an afternoon nap with a thick cuddly comforter and nothing else on. Now naps only happen for me a few times per year . . . never mind naked ones.
5) I used to doodle or sketch. It could be anything really . . . fashion design, cartoons, flowers, etc . . .
6) I would love to go on a slow-paced vacation with my family, without having to worry about time and money.
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. If for some reason Mr. Linky isn’t there, just leave your links within a comment.