Today’s topic is “6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general).” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
This week’s topic was an easy one for me. I use to dream about being a rockstar all the time when I was little.
Here are my six . . .
1) I would be able to sing! That would be awesome since I couldn’t carry a tune in a Coach bag in real life. (Hey, everybody says bucket.)
2) I would have people to run out and get me Hot Fries and cold Pepsi anytime I had a craving.
3) I would have enough money to get a smaller stomach and bigger boobs.
4) I would have a chauffer since driving causes me much anxiety.
5) Ummm . . . shopping! I don’t think I could ever buy ridiculously expensive couture, but I would love to shop DKNY and Coach without a second thought about money.
6) Oh, and I could afford to have somebody clean my house for me. (This one should have been at the top of my list.)
Now go post your own list on your blog (don’t forget to grab a button) and then leave the direct link to your post on Mr. Linky. Then go check out everyone else’s Small Talk Six lists and leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. If for some reason Mr. Linky isn’t there, just leave your links within a comment.