I am not going to lie. Clogs and I don’t get along.
Its not that I don’t see the practically in the rubbery-worn-nurse-betty clunkers, but I cant get past the design. Even if you tell me they are the most comfortable things you have ever worn, and let’s face it, you probably will.
So when Crocs approached me and wanted me to check out their shoes, I had to get on the phone with them first and say that….I dont like Clogs. They respected that.
But now I am changing my tone.
I am changing my tone from “I may not like clogs” to “I can still like Crocs”. Crocs have come a long way from its initial shoe launch and have developed into shoes that can also be respected in the fashion world, as well as in your closet. With Heels, Wedges, Sandals, Flip Flops, Boots, Flats, Slip-ons, and yes, even Clogs, there is sure to be a style that is perfect for your aching feet.
Right now Crocs are introducing their new “tone” line.
Perfect for you mama and you mamacitas.
Sandals, flip flops, flats and the infamous clog, you can get these new tone shoes in a variety of beautiful colors for your wardrobe.
My personal favorite are the Sandals. Starting now till about….October, I live in Sandals and it shows.
About Crocs Sandals
The Crocs Tone™ Skylar sandal combines the comfort of Crocs’ and the benefits of toning in a classic sandal profile. The innovation lies in the three-part patent-pending Crocs Tone™ sole.
The Crocs™ Crocs Tone™’ Skylar Sandal features:
- Sculpted outsole creates a rocker-effect while you walk that initiates key muscle activity to provide toning benefits.
- Toning ring provides stability and support.
- Comfortable, lightweight Croslite™ material footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Signature Crocs’ holes on vamp allow for breathability and Jibbitz™ charms personalization.
- Circulation nubs in the footbed deliver a massage-like feel.
- Super lightweight Croslite™ material provides all day comfort from heel to toe.
To celebrate “toning up” we are going to change our tone! Over on the Crocs Facebook page they have started to change their tone by finding headlines that might bring you down and spinning them into a positive light.
For example, you can find this sweet crocs guy telling you about someones engagement gone wrong:
But once you scroll over the headline, he reappears with some positivity!
Here is something I am writing that is in a negative tone.
Ill entitle it:
If God Gives me a Son, Its Punishment for something I have done Wrong.
I don’t want a son because boys are stinky, dirty, and loud. Right now I have a perfect little princess that lets me fix her hair, put her in dresses and we can go shopping together. I have zero boy skills. I hate to be outside, I am not into sports, and I pity any boy that is stuck at home learning crafts with his mama all day.
Plus, lets not even get started on potty training. I would have no idea how to tell a boy to pee into a toilet, much less demonstrate. Ack! Oh, and that little fact that I married a boy….I know exactly what they are capable of.
Give me pigtails, pink, and sugar any day.
Kim from Accidental Mommies came in to “change my tone:”
Blue is beautiful!
Boys like trucks and dirt and loud noises, and they teach us to see the world different than girls do. Tactile and interactive, they engage the world and get their hands dirty doing it. They don’t care if their hair is messy, but they do like it when you get out the brush and the wax and spike it up and make them look cool. And while they don’t like to shop for clothes, they do like when you buy them new ones with skateboards and plaid patterns on them.
Boys like to be the center of attention and teaching them things like cooking and crafts will help them to grow up to be well rounded and creative. Taking boys out in public is easier too, especially at potty training age. Putting a 2-3 year old girl on a large dirty public toilet is no fun, but with a boy, they just stand and aim – and they’ve probably watched daddy enough to know how to do it.
Having a little man to love and protect you is worth it all!
ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF CROCS TONE
One winner will receive their choice of size & style of Crocs Tone.
2) Scroll down and look at all the news articles (there are multiple pages, the page numbers are at the bottom) and pick your favorite headline.
3) Click the Tweet button under the headline (Twitter will load and automatically fill in some text and a link) Then modify the headline to YOUR liking (changing the tone!) and Tweet it out to your followers.
4) For your entry to count, you need to leave the link to each Tweet in the comments below. Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry to get proper credit. Provide links to Tweets as required for the entry.
- You may do this for each and every different headline shown on the ‘Change the Tone’ Facebook app.
- You can earn at least 25 possible entries (if Kim’s math is right)!!!!
If you enter at Kims site, you can gain a free entry here! Just come back and let me know that you entered there.
Have fun and Good luck!
No purchase necessary to enter and win. Giveaway is open to the Continental USA and ends on March 10, 2011 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hrs to respond. Winner will be verified. MomDot or the sponsor reserves the right to end or extend the contest as we deem necessary. If original winner does not claim their prize within 48 hrs, it is forfeit and a new winner will be selected promptly.