In a perfect world, this is what I would get for Mothers Day. Not Necessarily in that order.
I was thinking today of all the things I wish I had access to or could experience in my life. We all know how goal oriented that I am and I am a big believer in writing your ideas down to help them on their way to becoming reality. So here is my list…things that I want to do before I die:
1) I want to attend boot-camp for all of the services. Yep, little old me had a dream that I should have been in the military. Don’t laugh, I was ROTC in high school and actually good at it. I’m a natural born leader. The problem is, I don’t take direction very well. How fun would it be for, for one day each, to attend boot camp for the Navy, USAF, Army, and Marines. Oh, and the Coast Guard, I think they are considered military now too.
2) Stay in bed all day. Not just stay in bed, but stay in bed while I have a hot yard guy doing the yard, someone cleaning my house, a personal chef to serve me breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and of course, someone to massage me when I felt like it. I call this ultra day of pampering because I don’t have to leave my house and could just roll over and go to bed when they all left.
3) I would love to go to a fashion show. I am about as odd as it comes for a fashion show attendee. I am 5’1″, but I would love to sit in the front row and gawk at all the amazing amazon women and whatever clothing attire that the designer felt was fashionable at the time. They can sit me in between Leonardo DiCaprio and Paul Walker.
4) Speaking of Leonardo DiCaprio, (and this is where my husband is physically rolling his eyes) I would love for him to be that hot gardener I talked about on #2.
5) I want to record a song in a recording studio. I don’t want to write that song, I just want to record something like Madonna La Isla Bonita. Then, I would give it to everyone for Christmas, ha! Im going to piggy back this with I really would love to write a book. I have worked with so many people with the same dream and they always say lets work together, but no one ever seems really serious about it. I need a writing partner so I can write a book.
6) A ropes course. Maybe I have a death wish since I talked about Boot Camp, but I would love to go through a Ropes Course. I have never been on one. Hell, I have never been involved in an office or group long enough to be invited to one. I should create my own. Blog Ropes Course Day.
7) I want to own an Apple Mac complete with iMovie and Final Cut Pro so I can finally have amazing video quality videos. I cant afford $2000K for a computer, but I find myself salivating in jealously over those that do. I would pimp myself out a lot more on the net if I had one. Everyone at the conference had one and I have to admit when someone said “Oh, your a PC” I felt all out of the group.
We all have dreams of where we want to go in travel and I have been blessed to have been to a lot of nice places. My dad took me to Europe as a reward when I was 16. My husband and I have been to several awesome places too. But my lifelong dream is Tahiti. If you have known me for any point of time, you have probably heard this dream already. I want to stay in a hut over the water and go to Bora Bora, Morea, and Tahiti……for 10 days. Which means roughly Charlotte will need to be 18 years old so I can leave her here and she can babysit the 5 cats we have. I promise if I go, ill bring the webcam.
9) I want to have a personal trainer for 9 weeks so I can really test out all these “get fit in 6-9 weeks” claims. I also need a gym to go with that. Again, make my trainer Leonardo DiCaprio, thanks.
10) I want to drive an Audi R8. It only starts at around $115,000. That’s a car you don’t have to be hot for. Cause just being IN it makes you hot.
11) This one is actually achievable, but I have been lusting after it so long that it had to be listed. I want a Canon Rebel Digital camera SOOOOOOOOO bad. I have been looking at everyone else with them since before Charlotte was born. I have no idea why I have never bought one, other then the fact that they are $500 and never in the budget. I would use that thing so often that Canon would get its weight in advertising gold.
12) I want a full wardrobe of vintage clothing. Deep in my heart, I like to dress up and one thing I really love (since poodle skirts would just make me look weird) would be a whole crap load of 1940′s inspired dresses. Its one era you could be short, tall, skinny, or curvy, and the clothes looked amazing.
13) I love dancing, we all know that, I am not good at it. Chris and I actually have taken ball room classes before and it was fun. I would like to take something sexy like Tango and also something fun like Hip Hop. In my head I could be a brilliant choreographer. Nothing I dream can be translated to life though..apparently my body does not agree with my brain.
14) Hands down, my number one Goal/Dream/Wish is Veneers on my teeth. I hate my teeth, I always have. I have had problem after problem and no matter what I do, they just need help. I need a “smile makeover”. I think it could change my life, I really do!
15) Own a real pair (not some Ebay knock off) of Rock and Republic Jeans, True Religion Jeans, and Juicy Couture Jeans. And I also really like Paige Premiums! After my big jean fiasco, I also need a jean fitter to come and custom fit me.
17) I want to be a Disney Princess at Disney World for a day.
18) I want to be on a Mardi Gras float in Mardi Gras in New Orleans. While the city I live in is actually the birth place of Mardi Gras, I would love to be in the NO Parade. That place is a BLAST and being on a float on Fat Tuesday would be the ultimate.
19) I want to go to a Haunted Hotel and spend the night on a ghost hunt. I am actually terrified of the dark, but also fascinated.
20) Lastly, I want to have 10,000 visitors in one day to my blog and feel like Dooce does every second for just one day.
What are your dreams?