I don’t really consider myself a “gamer”. I mean I have absolutely had my share of Playstation/Xbox games in the past and have also caught myself playing a few apps a little more than I should from time to time. For the most part though I have been able to contain myself without being overly indulgent in my ipad or iphone…that is till I met “Words with Friends.”
A simple concept but super fun, Words with Friends was the first game I played with one of my long distant friends, Kim. And we played and played and played and then I got sick of her beating me by about 1000 points per game and decided I might be better off on Zombie vs Plants.
But now for the first time ever, everyone can play at ONCE in the worlds largest Words with Friends Game!
This record-setting game will be projected on a 8-story-high game board in New York City and live-streamed online through the Words With Friends Facebook application – where everyone across the country can participate and play.
Here are two ways you can participate in the game:
- Live in New York City? There will be a live event hosted at the Maritime Hotel (363 W 16th Street) where the Crystal Light Liquid team will be hosting a live launch party to celebrate the record-setting game.
- You don’t live in NYC? You can still join the fun! Fans all over the country are invited to play simultaneously via mobile device, tablet or computer by visiting the Words With Friends Facebook page or Crystal Light website (www.friends.crystallightliquid.com)
There will be two teams, and all players can play for both teams (whether playing live at the game board or online) and will receive the same seven letter tiles as the rest of their team. Each player has two minutes to create the highest value word in the fastest time and the winning word will be displayed on the official giant game board. Everyone that plays will be entered into a sweepstakes to win mini iPads, and everyone attending the event is eligible to win on-the-spot prizes, including Words With Friends swag.
• Help us reach our goal to create the World’s Largest Game of Words With Friends!
The Fun Doesn’t End there!
The live game will launch a six-day Words With Friends giveaway – another first for the game! After the World’s Largest Game in New York City, Crystal Light Liquid will be featuring mini games within the existing Words With Friends platform where players have the opportunity to win six different flavor-inspired waterfront trips.
- DAY 1: Strawberry Lemonade Trip: Private surfing lessons & weekend luxury accommodations at Surf & Sand Resort, Laguna Beach.
- DAY 2: Blueberry Raspberry Trip: Sailboat day charter & weekend stay at a quaint Nantucket island retreat, The Veranda House.
- DAY 3: Iced Tea Trip: Guided horseback tour & stay at The Cloister Sea Island Resort off the coast of Southern Georgia.
- DAY 4: Pomtini Trip: Dine at the most exclusive restaurants and enjoy pure relaxation at Gurney’s Inn in the Hamptons.
- DAY 5: Mango Passionfruit Trip: A chic weekend stay with a personal concierge at the boutique SoBe hotel St. Augustine, Miami.
- DAY 6: Peach Bellini Trip: Private whale watch charter cruise at Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara.
Add to your calendar here so you do not forget!
More about Crystal Light Liquid!
About Crystal Light Liquid
With most flavors containing between 0 and 5 calories per serving, Crystal Light drink mixes offer artificially sweetened, great-tasting beverage options in powder and liquid forms. Crystal Light is available in a variety of refreshing flavors and convenient forms, including both on-the-go, single-serve packets, multi-serve pitcher packs. Crystal Light could be an excellent beverage option for people living with diabetes, because many flavors contain 4 grams or less carbohydrate per serving and are considered a FREE exchange.
I have been proudly selected by Kraft Foods to be an ambassador for Crystal Light Liquid. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own, and I have not been paid to post positive comments.