Top 25 Most Annoying Bloggers
Now you didn’t come here thinking I was really going to list 25 annoying bloggers by name, right?
Cause I would never do that.
(Well, probably not.)
Honestly, this started out as an article for the top 10 most annoying blogger types, but after asking around I found out that there are away more then ten. In fact, I had to narrow it down to only 25.
Apparently a lot of people bug…a lot of other people.
Without further ado, in no particular order, here are the top 25 most annoying blogger types on the net according to bloggers (don’t shoot the messenger) :
1) The Perfectionist: This person blogs about how rosy their life is from the perfect husband, the perfect children and nothing ever goes wrong in their lives. They can suck an egg. And choke on it.
~Cat, Three Kids and Us
2) The Copy Cat: The person who can’t come up with original content, so they go around and copy off of others. Sometimes they even copy the pictures in the posts…with the other bloggers children in them. “They are my kids, I swear!”
~Trisha, Sweet N Sassy Girls
3) The naturalist: Everything natural, all the time. Really? Do you know how ungreen computers are??
4) The Apologetic: Bloggers who apologize for not posting rather than just writing a post about something interesting. “I am so sorry I havent been around, I have been busy, I should blog more.” Put up a REAL post already!
~Kim, Accidental Mommies
5) The Get a Life Blogger. The person that has to blog about running out of toilet paper and how often a day they change the toilet paper. Obviously they need to GET A LIFE. Or join twitter.
6) The Nit Picker: Bloggers who spout off about ridiculous things (like that one who wanted to blackmail the crocs guy) that pissed them off. “So and so company didn’t return my email”. Who cares you whiny baby! Everyone should hate them!!
~ Heather, Maternal Spark
7) The Editorial: The blogger who has more ads and links on their blog than actual content.
~ Lee My Sentiment Lee
8 ) The Dreamer – This person has heard of $400,000 paychecks, starts a me-too blog without forethought, and then complains when posts about cat litter doesn’t lead to instant millions.
~ Greg, Telling Dad
9) The Badger: The Blogger who has like 82 badges of all the “ning”s they belong to. Blogger bragging is so not cool.
~Stacey, Root, Tree, and Twig
10) The Capitalistic Blogger: The blogger that tries to attach themselves to something your blog is doing in hopes to traffic monger off of your site
11) The Keepin’ Up With the Jones‘-er – The one who blogs and whines and cries about all the crap everyone else has that she doesn’t, to include all the trips and such everyone else gets, who LITERALLY says in her “about me” section: “This blog is to get free crap and go on fancy trips. It’s time I get mine.”
25) The Munchhausen Blogger – This person only blogs about everything that has gone wrong in their life from baby daddy drama to constant illness. In fact, they get excited if they end up with a strange disease because its blog fodder for days.
Did we miss one?
Free Printables Monthly!
Get FOUR FREE Child Friendly Printables, perfect for home decor, nursery, or childs bedroom. Just print and frame for instant art- FREE! When you join my mailing list, you will be updated any time I have a new printable so you can be first to download!