Things you may be wondering about in my life…or not. Either way, I’m gonna talk about it anyway:
1) My fav pair of awesome jeans now has a hole in the seam around the waist band. Since I look like a fat ass in the other ones, I’ll be the girl in the cute jeans with a hole. Wave ‘hi’ if you see me.
2) We finally hung the pictures on the wall, but sadly, the fish tank is still in need of some love. I think I have gotten immune to the “roadkill” smell that is coming from it.
3) Walmart gift card hasn’t show up yet, but they keep assuring me it will soon. I’m getting anxious. Nearly all my purchases I say “if I had the gift card, it wouldn’t come out of my own pocket”, which makes shopping even more painful and tedious then it usually is.You think Walmart would let me video tape my first $1000 going down the drain when I get it at the store?
4) Dyson Diva’s march sign ups…..I have put some thought into this and know how I am going to pick the next 2. Ill talk about it more tomorrow.It won’t require “sign ups” in the same way.
5) The cat is STILL going crap on the floor in the laundry room. If it was legal to duct tape her to the cat box, I would do it. I swear I would.
6) Crazy Halloween neighbor is moving soon. His wife’s dad died, so they want to move home to her family. Halloween just wont be the same this year.
7) If you inquired about the PRO-TEAM for the review page, I have NOT emailed anyone back yet. I am still weeding through the emails for the call for 50 bloggers for non baby products (which, btw, I need about 10 more that receive over 10K visitors a month, please email!). Holy crap, I was the 3rd most “retweeted” person that night and it resulted in a MASSIVE amount of email. Please forgive me. I have filed you to email next week.
8 ) Going to try to talk my DH into doing “all the single ladies” by Beyonce for Funky Friday. I think it may require some sort of bribe.
9) Its cold here. I’m talking like 20 something outside. That is just NOT normal for Alabama. As if I could be a hermit anymore than I already am, its making it worse.
10) We have many, many, MANY contests and reviews coming up, but we are going to keep them all on our review blog. Please remember to visit those during the week if you are a contest person. Ill do my best to remind you.
11) Remember that car accident I got into? They never called to file a claim. I even followed up and they said they would call me and never did. I am hopeful we are in the clear. On the downside, the home owners is still being figured out. I live in a hurricane prone area and the insurance company pulled out of our county. Unfortunately we had a fire a year ago, so getting a decent priced insurance was very difficult for us……isn’t that some crap? Oh, we will take your money IF you never have a claim. Now the one we have had for a year is going away and we are at square one again. DH sent me some good news today, so hopefully it all pans out for us. Otherwise, Ill be putting my house on the market and moving to Florida.
12. I am thinking of making my DH take me on some sort of vacation for our anniversary this year. Just for the weekend since my parents work and his parents suck. Maybe Vegas? I don’t think we can get to like the Bahamas and back so quickly. Maybe Beaches can sponsor me and I’ll blog from there. Wouldn’t that be sweet?
13. I realized that the Dottie Awards went down a day early….25 people emailed me to tell me. It was because I upgraded the blog and it took off the polls. I apologize.Ill give you all an extra day and reset it to accept. Ill announce it when I do. Probably later on or tomorrow.
14. Last, not not least, I have to update the freaking blog AGAIN. I lost my italicize and since italicize and I are BFF, I have no choice. The downside is, I lose all my customizations and it takes about 4 hours to get them all back up. Its maddening to say the least.
Someone get me a coke.