Vivint is one of the largest home automation companies in the United States. When you work with Vivint, they can help you simplify your life by stream lining your homes auto systems, such as video, lightning, home security, and appliances.
Some of the features you can find when you work with Vivint are:
- Security Sensors: Sensors that protect your doors and windows and can even detect glass breaking
- Safety Sensors: With carbon monoxide being a hidden danger, Vivint can help detect this deadly gas and alert you of unseen dangers lurking
- Remote Access: You can access all your features on your home with your smart phone!
- Video Surveillance: Again through your smart phone or any other web connected mobile device, you can access your home based video and see what is going on at any time. Rest easy with the sitter or while on vacation
- Severe weather alerts: Even if the station is out, you can access severe weather alerts on your panel
- Non Emergency Alerts: Want to know if the kids are sneaking in the medicine, gun, or alcohol cabinet? Find out every time they have been accessed.
Vivint also can work with you regarding energy management. With the ability to adjust your home thermostat, you can save up to $24 in energy costs every month!
With security, energy heating and cooling, and fully automated systems, Vivint can help you run your household the way you see fit. If you are interested in finding out more for your own home, please check out Vivint Reviews on the web.