Hey guys! We wanted to share this great blogger information with you all that is going on for Blogging For Cancer! These are not our contests, so please follow the links to participate. We are simply supporting the cause here by spreading awareness of the importance of Cancer. Btw, if I win a prize (which I never do so this is a lost cause) I want the Sheath style apron (just like the one we are giving away, lol) OR the $50 GC to American Express so I can take out my husband to dinner. How is that for feminism. -Trisha
This first time event will bring bloggers from across the United States together to raise awareness for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and its mission to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. We have lots of great prizes to be won for bloggers and non-bloggers.
Make sure to visit the Friends of Heroes blog each day during the event for a chance to win prizes as you learn more blood cancer and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Grand prize- $900 Timberland and Lacoste product assortment, including duffle bags, totes, luggage tags, backpack, key ring, i-pod cases, and purse, courtesy of Samsonite. (This will be drawn from all the comments throughout the event)
- Monday – Welcome to the event and win a $25.00 Starbucks Gift Card
HOW TO WIN:
We have lots of great prizes to win here too if you help us raise awareness! Here how you can win:
- Bloggers: Post about the importance of blood cancer research, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Friends of Heroes, The Light Night Walks, or how you have been touched by blood cancer. Please include a link to the Friends of Heroes blog (http://www.friendsofheroes.org/blog) and this post. Also make sure to tell us in your post what prize you’d most like to win. Then leave us a link directly to your post below on MR LINKY.
- Non-bloggers: Even if you don’t have a blog, you can get a chance to win too. Just e-mail five (5) friends about this event and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Then leave us comment as your commitment that you’ve sent the e-mail. E-mail 5 friends each day for more chances to win. Make sure to tell us in your comment what prize you’d like to win most.
- Contest closes Monday, August 18, 2008 at 12:00PM EST.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
- 7,000 Entrecard Credits, courtesy of Eyespi20.com, Travelin’ Show, My Reading Nook, Øblog, Chihuatude, and the Cushie Pushie Breast Support Pillow.
- Signature Floral Half Locket(value=$205), courtesey of The Fine Art of Family.
- $50 American Express Gift Card
- $50 Gift Card from Lord and Taylor
- A customized tutus courtesy of Sara Rose Tutus.
- 100% organic cotton kimono set for baby (pink or blue up to 24 months) from Go Natural Baby™ LLC
- 100% organic cotton T-Shirt with Coco Pants ( sizes from 3 months – 4T) (choice of three colors for the t-shirt and matching pants) from Go Natural Baby™ LLC
- Washcloth Candies 6-Pack (customized to the winners color choice of pink, blue, or neutral) from Bullfrogs and Butterflies
- Set of announcements or invitations from Bellababy Creations
- Princess tiara, bells, and tutu (value=$15.00) courtesy of Stakersensations
- A baby bundle and pacifier/toy clip (value=$25.00) courtesy of Stakersensations
- Taggie ball from Creatively Inclined Moms
- BusyBodyBook Family Calendar (4 winner, 1 each of 4 designs), courtesy of Busy Body Book.
- Sheath Style Apron (value=$39.00) & Tea Towel (value=$12.00) in Black ala Mode, courtesy of The Hip Hostess
- Embroidered Duck Satineesnug (value=$19.95) from My Embroidered Gifts
- 4-in-1 Nursing Shawls ($30) plus a Sleeveless Overall (value=$13.50) from Loved Baby
- Sterling Silver Round Precious Images Charm with ball chain necklace (value=$50.00) from My Forever Child
- Karma Kidz Bath & Body Sample Set, worth $15+ from Karma Kiz (NEW)
- Twilight Party Invitations from Twilightations