Looking for a way to create something new with an old recipe style? Ragu asked me to test out a Ragu Sloppy Joe and share it and Ill tell you what…best “Sloppy Joe” I have ever had. Keep in mind Spaghetti and meatballs is probably my favorite thing to eat in the world and changing around the noodle carbs for bread carbs totally works in my world (hey, its winter, I need to fluff up).
I also really loved that after I made the meat and sauce, I put the leftovers in the fridge and made up spaghetti today with it…like a 2 in 1 recipe! At any rate, here it is, easy peasy lemon squeezy.
10 minute Sloppy Joes
w/ Ragu inside!
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion , chopped (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 whole wheat hamburger buns or regular hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef with onion in large nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
For a Savory Meat Sauce, serve over hot cooked pasta instead of buns. Also terrific with Ragu Old World Pasta Sauce.
And now you can get started making what is on my plate right over onto your plate and with a $1 off!
And if you love pasta as much as I do, once you have that coupon, you are going to want to head to Walgreens to get your Ragu and get started. That is why I have paired with them to give away a $50 Walgreens gift card, a fantastic 5 piece pasta bowl dish set and a 4 piece pasta set so you can get your cook on! Please wait for the RC to load!