1. Cook chicken according to package instructions.
2. Dissolve corn starch in rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan, combine and stir the remaining ingredients.
4. Add the corn starch/vinegar mixture slowly, whisking the entire time.
5. Heat mixture on low/medium heat, stirring often until sauce reaches a boil and thickens.
6. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Pour over cooked chicken pieces, or refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with carrots and celery sticks, and ranch dressing.