Looking for a non gmo baby formula? Go no further than Members Mark Baby Formula, which you can pick up a variety of types, at your local Sams Club. And right now you can earn extra Kicks on Shopkick by purchasing Member’s Mark Formula from 11/15/17 to 12/31/17!
Post in Partnership with Mirum. All opinions are my own. Please consult a doctor when changing the eating habits of your child.
When it comes to babies, we all want the best for them. Whether its food, clothing, laundry detergent, or even toys, as parents we are hyper aware of what they touch and ingest. That can cause a lot of unnecessary confusion and stress especially when its meal time.
Your youngest ones deserve the best care and best nutrition while still providing a great cost for the family. After all, we use formula often for years throughout our kids vital growth time.
But did you know that you can purchase Members Mark Formula and it contains the same balanced milk-based nutritional value as mainstream brands? Even better, you can save up to $450 a year (depending on the kind of formula you use) on the cost alone!
There are also many members mark formula kinds, so whatever your baby’s needs, you have what works for them.
Members Mark Formula
- Member’s Mark Formula: Sensitivity – Tender tummies love our Sensitive formula. It’s ideal for lactose-sensitive babies, and features a unique blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E. Member’s Mark® Sensitivity® is a milk-based, low- lactose formula†* for babies who may be sensitive to lactose. Sensitivity® contains GROWTH, a blend of nutrients for eye and brain development.† The exclusive Sam’s Club baby formula brand, Member’s Mark Formula meets FDA guidelines and the dietary recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the primary organization dedicated to the health and well-being of infants and children.
- Member’s Mark Formula: Infant – Get your baby started right with our Infant formula. It contains nutrients found in breast milk, and an excellent source of nutrition for the first year. The exclusive Sam’s Club formula, Member’s Mark®Infant is a milk-based formula that provides complete nutrition for your baby’s first year. Member’s Mark® Infant also contains Neuro Complete, a blend of nutrients that supports your baby’s health and brain development.
- Member’s Mark Formula: Advantage – Our high-quality Advantage formula is made to resemble breast milk, and contains a unique blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E. Member’s Mark® Advantage® 1 Infant Formula with GROWTH is clinically proven to support growth and development. Advantage® is designed to be more like breast milk and provides complete nutrition for baby’s first year, supporting brain and eye development.
- Member’s Mark Formula: Gentle – A special milk-based formula with easy-to-digest proteins. Member’s Mark Gentle is formulated with a unique blend of nutrients that support your baby’s brain development. Member’s Mark® Gentle® Formula provides balanced, milk-based nutrition for full-term infants experiencing fussiness or gas. Gentle® contains one-fourth the lactose of a standard, milk formula; it contains cow’s milk but the milk protein is broken down into smaller parts to help with digestion. If your baby seems to be having trouble with feedings, ask your pediatrician about Member’s Mark® Gentle® Infant Formula.
Baby Feeding Chart
Now that you know the best non gmo baby formula you can use, you may be asking yourself how much or how often to feed your baby!
Here is a simply baby feeding chart to help you gauge your feeding times. Of course consult a doctor for any changes in baby feeding.
- Newborn– Babies take 2-3 ounces of formula the first few days of life. Babies sleep a lot in this stage but keeping them on a good feeding schedule and offering a bottle when they wake up is a great way to keep your baby happy and out of the hunger danger zone.
- 1-6 months old – Your baby will start to gradually consume more of her formula up to 4 oz per feeding every 3-4 hours. You may also want to check the nipple during this growth stage as some require a new nipple stage. Babies get fussy when the milk is too slow and that can often be a result of formula flow. As your baby ages, she may want up to 6 oz per feeding.
- Over 6 months- Many babies are ready for cereal in this stage (or sooner depending on a doctors recommendation). You can also typically add one pureed food a week like bananas and gauge their reaction on swallowing and eating. Be careful adding too many foods at once so that if your child has a reaction, you can easily narrow down the culprit. Although your baby is picking up other nutrition with additional foods, make sure you are still using formula to supplement.
Ready to get saving and want to learn more about Members Mark Baby formula and see if it works for you and your baby? Compare the ingredients here!