The past week we have been enjoying Mardi Gras, which has meant a lot of family, fun and eating on the go. Thankfully all of that is coming to an end, which means I am back in the kitchen and looking for easy recipes that my family will gobble up that take little time and little mess. Today I wanted to show you a great way to get back into the swing of cooking with low stress and plenty of leftovers. And there is nothing that will bring my family together around the table more than pasta and chicken! Easy for late night homework nights, this is a meal that will leave your belly filled and your heart full.
Lodge L8SK3 Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned, 10.25-inchI firmly believe the key to great cooking is having a cast iron pan. You may not have one for this recipe and that is ok, but do not be left out of having one for future recipes! Everything just cooks and tastes better on cast iron.
Cast Iron Pans: Cook better, get hotter, last longer, are chemical Free, and yes, add iron to your food (which is a good thing!)
This is the brand I recommend and they come pre-seasoned and ready to go.
One Skillet Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- 1 jar Barilla® Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 Box Barilla® Penne Pasta
- 3 Tyson® Parmesan Crusted Chicken Strips
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375
Combine uncooked pasta, sauce, onion & chicken broth in large oven safe skillet.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and place chicken strips on top of pasta.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Wanna know more about these great Publix items that make cooking a snap?
Tyson® Fully Cooked Chicken
- – 100% All Natural Ingredients
- – Chickens Raised With No Added Hormones or Steroids
- – Made with White Chicken Meat
- – Chicken Raised with No Antibiotics Ever
- – Italy’s #1 brand of pasta
- – Barilla® pasta brings Al Dente perfection to every pasta meal
- – Barilla® makes dinner quick, easy, and versatile that everyone loves
- – Made from selected highest quality ingredients like vine-ripened tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and fragrant herbs, all slowly simmered, to bring an authentic tasting sauce with a burst of flavor in every bite
- – Made with all natural ingredients and contains no preservatives
- – Fresh from the garden taste
- – Italy’s #1 Brand of Pasta Sauce
Love this recipe? Make sure you PIN it and also find more just like this on Pinterest here!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson® and Barilla®. The opinions and text are all mine.