Football season is here and it’s time to get out your best dip recipes- one of which should be this Philly cheese steak dip recipe that is easy to make and delicious to serve. Now if you choose to make this Philly cheese steak dip recipe, you have tons of choices to make it your own. Grab all the goodies for the recipe, but do not be afraid to add ingredients that make it a more hearty and dinner filled dip. It’s delicious served up as a way keep everyone full before the main course is ready or as the main course if I am being honest!
Philly cheese steak dip Recipe
This recipe is a version of the Ultimate California Cheesesteak dip available on the Unilever website and used/altered with permission.
- 1 jar (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 lb. thick sliced (1/8″) Philly Cheese Steak (or feel free to substitute with Roast Beef in a pinch), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded or finely sliced provolone cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Whisk the Alfredo sauce and cream cheese together in a medium-sized bowl until smooth.
Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, philly cheese steak, provolone cheese, mix gently
Spread mixture into an 8″x 8″ baking dish, ramekins or oven safe pan and bake for 20-25 minutes
Top with avocado, tomatoes, bacon and extra cheese. Serve with your favorite dipper!
Looking for other amazing game day recipes? Try these delicious dip options! And if you are diving into dips, make sure you are getting the most for money by downloading this FREE 60 cent off Lipton PRINTABLE Coupon. You need Lipton for nearly all these recipes and this is a limited time printable! Yay for saving money, am I right??
- Bacon Spinach Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/34407/1/bacon-spinach-dip
- 3 Ingredients Onion Dip: https://www.momdot.com/3-ingredient-creamy-onion-dip-recipe/
- 5 Minute BLT Dip: https://www.momdot.com/5-minute-blt-dip-recipe/
- Cheesy Black-Eyed Pea Jalapeno Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/47111/1/cheesy-black-eyed-pea-jalapeno-dip
- Creamy Bacon Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/32583/1/creamy-bacon-dip
- Creamy Chipolte Onion Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/48895/1/creamy-chipotle-onion-dip
- Creamy Onion Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/44112/1/creamy-onion-dip
- Garden California Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/36528/1/garden-california-dip
- Golden Artichoke Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/36528/1/garden-california-dip
- Lipton Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/28559/1/lipton-roasted-red-pepper-onion-dip
- Mediterranean Hummus: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/28715/1/mediterranean-hummus
- Onion Chili Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/37862/1/onion-chili-dip
- Raceway BLT Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/32609/2/raceway-blt-dip
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/29938/2/roasted-red-pepper-dip-cream-cheese-o-o-m-sh-
- Salsa Onion Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/30016/1/salsa-onion-dip
- Slam Dunk BLT Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/47274/1/slam-dunk-blt-dip
- Smokey Onion-Ranch Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/43648/1/smokey-onion-ranch-dip
- So Cal Fajita Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/47279/1/so-cal-fajita-dip
- Tear-Free Hot Onion Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/47283/1/tear-free-hot-onion-dip
- The Famous Lipton California Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/31345/2/the-famous-lipton-california-dip
- Turn up the Heat Chipotle and Cilantro Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/47286/1/turn-up-the-heat-chipotle-and-cilantro-dip
- Ultimate California Cheesesteak Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/47290/1/ultimate-california-cheesesteak-dip
- Warm Cheesy Artichoke Dip: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/recipes/detail/47293/1/warm-cheesy-artichoke-dip
And while you are delivering up these dips, don’t miss the opportunity to have one of the best set tables (or living spaces!) in town! To decorate your table for football this season, I recommend these 3 things:
- Hanging up a Banner- nothing says Football like a banner, so make sure your guests know where the table is with this fun decor. Captured perfectly, I love the one on Organize your Stuff now, which is an alternating football and pennant style. You can also try 3 Little Monkeys for free football printables that are perfect to add to your food!
- Serving: need some serving ideas? I love this gorgeous football mason jar idea– who doesn’t love drinking out of a mason jar?? Or try Goal Post drinks that taste and good as they look.
- Games: We all get in the game by playing Fantasy Football, but don’t let the lack of a win get you down! Try superbowl bingo to spice up your laughs, football charades, or get the kids involved in this pin the football on the goal post game.