Nothing is more adorable and enthralling than announcing the patter of tiny feet to your family and friends. Baby announcements can be made exciting by bringing creativity to let your friends know that there is an addition of someone special in your family.
There are contemporary and proven standards for announcing a newborn, and our mission is to help address all those questions about birth announcements. So if you are looking for some unconventional ideas to declare the family addition, keep reading to find out to whom birth notifications are submitted and how.
Who Should Send a Birth Announcement?
There has never been such a time in the world when you had so many options for letting family and friends know that your baby has arrived. Traditionally, when the baby was born, the father or grandparents used to spread the exciting news to their close friends and family via a phone call. But today, you have many options to choose from social media to emails to instant home deliveries. The mom herself can use these options when she is stable after the birth process, or other close families (father, older siblings, grandparents) can break the news.
However, make sure that you inform the important family members before enclosing the news to your friends.
Sources You Can Use
- Social Media: It might seem a lot better to access fast social media posts to give everyone instant messaging. It is quick and approachable while sharing the pictures and ecards for the baby girl announcement or a boy. You can also add the notification to your status bar. But it has become a common technique and not so innovative.
- Card: You can show off your joy and pride by sending beautiful baby announcement cards to your friends. There are a plethora of online and walk-in stores to shop for baby announcement cards.
- Balloons: Selecting a bunch of gender signifiers balloons along with a short decorative note is a great idea to express your love and enthusiasm to your friends.
- Customized cake: Another sweet memento can be a customized baby napping cake with the newcomer’s name on it. Creating big orders can be a bit out of budget, but you can make cake announcements with close friends that will make them feel part of your happiness.
- Newspaper announcement: Whatever medium you choose to spread the news, no option can be the wrong way. It’s always right if it suits your budget. Newspaper announcements can be enchanting and memorable for your family and friends.
- Chocolates: Chocolates are the best way to feast your happiness with family and friends. These can be customized according to your style, or you can deliver off the shelf boxes to your close friends.
Any source can be a great way to spread your word. You need to keep your wording precise that it reflects joy and excitement. Ethically announcements should be made within the six months of your child’s birth. Spread the word before you get too busy with changing diapers and sterilizing feeding bottles!