We are all out looking for a perfect recipe for Fathers Day or July 4th right now, but I a perfect recipe for a holiday or EVERY day! Hellmann’s, one of my very favorite “secret” ingredients in moist chicken, is the only way to serve up Chipotle-Lime Crusted Chicken Tenders, that contain a hint of spice wrapped in a layer of Fiesta Crunch.
Chipotle-Lime Crusted Chicken Tenders
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 2/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup crushed plain tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Stir chicken tenders into Mayonnaise mixture to coat all sides. Roll or toss tenders in tortilla crumbs, pressing crumbs into chicken. Arrange chicken on baking sheet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and tenders are crunchy, about 15 minutes.
Looking for more recipes?
Make sure you pin these easy to follow recipes for later use or head over here and see more: