Not every night can be a night that you slave over a hot stove for 4 hours for the perfect home cooked meal! Instead, do something EASY tonight with this perfect Mexican Chicken and Corn Casserole that every adult is sure to love and every kid is sure to…well…not complain as much. I am not sure about your house, but mine is 100% full of Mexican (or American Mexican!) type recipes from 3-7 nights a week, so this one totally counts as a hearty lunch or perfect to customize dinner.
Mexican Chicken & Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1-2 cups <a href="https://www.momdot.com/chicken_recipe/" data-mce-href="https://www.momdot.com/chicken_recipe/">baked chicken breast</a> chunks
- 1 - 15.5 ounce can black beans drained
- 1 - 11 ounce can Mexicorn drained
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock Spread
- ¾ cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese cubed
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except for shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add mixture to a casserole dish, coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese to the top and continue baking 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortillas or corn chips for dipping.
Cheesy, melty, delicious goodness that will leave ZERO leftovers!!