Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper.
Y’all, I am as southern as it gets. My hair is big, my neighbors have trucks, and there is no shortage of sweet tea in this house. Speaking of sweet tea, wowee, the debate on that~! I have friends (not in the south of course) that are just horrified at the thought of putting sugar in their tea. Similarly, I am horrified if I am out of this region and order sweet tea and they look at me like…what’s that.
Btw, if that ever happens to you, typically if you are in a place with a bar, the simple syrup substitutes in a pinch.
For all of you sinners out there that are not behind the delicious crisp taste of tea for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I wanted to bring you a recipe we can both agree on. Easily created, this tea takes under 5 minutes to serve up a cold crisp drink that will have everyone ready for more.
Georgia Peach Sweet Tea
- Lipton’s Cold Brew (make a pitcher)
- Welches Refreshingly Simple Peach Mango
- Fresh Peaches
- First, you need to make your tea. Lipton has “cold brew” tea and it’s super simple to make. No need to sit in your driveway and heat up the water, you simply fill your pitcher and add the amount of bags you need for the tea strength you like. We have a massive pitcher and I usually put 4 pitcher bags in and leave for 3-5 minutes. Remove the bags and stir your tea.
- Now add some sugar. This part is again up to you, but we usually add at least a cup, maybe 2. This particular recipe doesn’t need to be doused in sugar because it’s going to pick up some sweetness from the mix.
3) Now fill up your mason jars (yes, serve in mason jars cause they are awesome) with some ice. Add half tea. Now pour half of your Peach Mango drink right on top of your tea and stir gently.
4) Add some fresh peach slices and enjoy!
This tea is so refreshing and light, you will easily go through several glasses at each meal. Looking for more Tea recipes and ideas? Head over here to grab some more delicious ideas and grab all your favorite Lipton products at your local Meijer.