- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. oil
- Suggested decorations (holiday sprinkles; nonpareils; colored sugar; melted red and green candy coating wafers; decorating icing or gel)
- INSERT wooden pop stick into filling in center of each cookie; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- MIX melted chocolate and oil in small bowl until blended. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cookie. Return to baking sheet. Decorate as desired.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.
Sprucing up the holiday table:
It’s easy to put your Oreo Cookie Holiday Pops on display!
Because these look the best standing up, simply pour some small Christmas bulbs into a vase and insert your sticks. This makes it easy for your guests to pick the exact pop for them! Add some simple decorations like live Poinsettias and some egg nog, and voila!
Bring Home The Holidays With The Ultimate Party
This year Nabisco is providing some wonderful recipe ideas that include your family’s favorite treats with their NABISCO Party Planner! Just click below to see great recipes like Wheat things PB Chocolate bites, Roasted Pepper-Cheese bites, OREO candy cookie bark and more!
- save $0.55 when you buy ONE (1) OREO Cookies package
- save $0.55 when you buy ONE (1) WHEAT THINS Crackers or TRISCUIT Crackers