It’s holiday time and that means tons of reasons to cook, bake and create! This season while you are busy popping things in the oven, there is a way to get a delicious, creamy and delightful Egg Nog Cheesecake on the table, no-bake style. This simple recipe incorporates vanilla pudding, cream cheese and whipped cream into a no bake crust that sets quickly for any party you are going to or hosting. If you have never had a No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake, you are going to be wowed at how much it’s a restaurant quality dessert with almost no work and no oven time. If you can mix (or turn on a mixer), you can impress and enjoy!
No Bake Egg Nog Cheesecake
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) INSTANT Vanilla Pudding
- 2 bars of Cream Cheese (16oz)
- 1 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate cracker no bake crust
- pinch of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup whipped topping (do not use cream, it melts, use the kind that goes in the freezer but it needs to be thawed before usage if you store there)
- Mixer (see the ones I like below)
This recipe was supported by Save-A-Lot, where I can grab low-cost products that won’t break the bank while I overcook this holiday! You can also sign up for the Save-A-Lot Smart Shopper Club to get the latest specials delivered weekly to your inbox as well as other recipes for your table! Find the closest store near you here.
Directions to make your no bake Eggnog Cheesecake
First, make your pudding. Add your eggnog and pudding and beat on low until the mixture is complete, approximately 3-4 minutes.
Add whipped topping and cream cheese. Mix until complete mixed, this took a little bit of time- about 8 minutes. Add in a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg for some holiday space. Your mixture should be thick and stick to the spoon when it’s done mixing.
Layer in the crust
Put in fridge for 2-3 hours to set completely
You could also easily make these into mini cheesecakes or serve in a mason jar to get creative with serving! And because I purchased at Save-A-Lot, the ingredients were very wallet friendly making each cheesecake I made less than purchasing them- all while being homemade!
Thank you to Save-A-Lot for being a part of MomDot and supporting this site and custom recipe creation!
At Save-A-Lot, we keep our customer’s budget in mind by offering up to 40% lower prices than conventional grocery stores. We’re proud to offer fresh cut meat in-store everyday, quality fresh produce, and our exclusive brands at every day low prices.
- Great Food: We procure, distribute and market a carefully selected assortment of high-quality food and household needs, emphasizing our own exclusive brands.
- Great Prices: Our highly efficient supply chain enables us to sell at prices well below other retailers, and our customers can use the money they save for other things that are important to them; necessities or fun times.
- Great People: We strive to provide a positive shopping experience in stores that are clean, well-stocked, fresh and staffed by friendly, helpful and respectful associates.
PIN ME HERE
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Save-A-Lot. The opinions and text are all mine.