Carrabba’s Chicken Bryan is top notch and one of the best chicken recipes on the planet. Unfortunately driving to get it is often way out of my way so I wanted to share a great way to enjoy Carrabba’s copycat right in your own home and with your Instant pot!
Instant Pot Chicken
This recipe may look a bit intense but to get the flavors right, you need to follow and take each part of the seasonings separately and then tackle the cooking at the end. I have broken it down step by step and its a lot easier than you think.
This chicken also worth it!
If you are new to the instant pot, it makes life so much easier, allowing you to cook with pressure and save tons of time in the kitchen with amazing results. If you do not have one, pick an Instant Pot up here.
Top Chicken Crock Pots
You can also read through my pressure cooker and instant pot guide here.
Lets get started on making your own copycat Carrabba’s and instant pot chicken now!
To get started, you first need to combine your spices for your chicken, which you will use when you add your chicken to the pot.
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside for your chicken.
Lemon Butter Seasoning
Now you need to ready your lemon butter sauce, which will be done on the stove, not in your instant pot. You will use this at the end of the recipe for pouring over your chicken.
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Add 1 tablespoon butter, garlic and onion to a small pan and heat over medium low heat until onion is translucent.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and heat for 1-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in remaining butter.
- Remove from heat and go to next step immediately.
Combining Chicken & Seasonings
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 jar (7oz) sundried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved (about 2 lbs)
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning (recipe above)
- 4 ounces goat cheese logs, sliced into rounds
- fresh basil for serving
Tip: You will use your lemon butter sauce at the end.
How to make Carrabba’s Chicken Bryan
Place onion, butter, garlic and oil into the bottom of an instant pot and saute until onions are translucent.
Add vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and mustard.
Stir in parsley.
Add sun dried tomatoes.
Place chicken in instant pot and season with grill seasoning.
Close instant pot and pressure release valve.
Set pot to manual, high pressure for 8 minutes.
When cooking cycle is done, quick release the pressure and open the pot.
Remove chicken and serve with lemon butter sauce and goat cheese rounds.
Add fresh basil leaves for serving.
Looking for other amazing recipes to go into your pressure cooker?
- Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
Or try this Carrabba’s Lasagna copycat here on MomDot.