Oh my goodness, my mouth is already watering just thinking about the dessert I’m going to share with you today!
In fact, it’s probably a good thing that I only have to type about this delightful Easy Raspberry Peach Cobbler recipe. I don’t think I can even speak right now.
Steph is the one who shared this recipe with me and I was so excited to see it! I grew up making a similar recipe using cherry pie filling. I’ll be honest, I thought the crazy way we used cake mix was just a thing in my family.
I learned from Steph that she does the same thing. And when I saw she used raspberry pie filling and peaches I had to bow down to her awesomeness once again. I had never thought to put a combination like that together!
Let me tell you the sweetness of the peaches and the slight tartness of the raspberries make a perfect pairing.
And the different textures of each fruit, combined with a perfect soft crunch of cake mix, make a little magic in your mouth. And believe me, I understand that “soft crunch” makes no sense. I really have no other way to describe it, so I’m just going to tell you to make this as fast as you can so you’ll believe me!
Speaking of fast, did I mention this recipe comes together quickly and easily? But trust me, the simplicity is only in the baking – there’s nothing simple about the fantastic taste it gives you.
So let’s get to making this Easy Raspberry Peach Cobbler right away!
Easy Raspberry Peach Cobbler
First, gather your ingredients up. You just need raspberry pie filling, peaches, butter, and cake mix.
Cut the butter into roughly eight pats and place on top of the cake mixture.
Helpful hint: A pat of butter is a single-serving of butter. The name originated from fancy hotels and restaurants where they would pat butter into small ornamental molds. The end butter pieces were named “pats” and the term stuck. Pats can actually be shaped as a square, an ornamental curl, molded into flowers with candy molds, or can even be a dollop in a tiny tub. The size of a pat of butter varies a bit but for our purposes, one pat equals about one tablespoon.
And as easy as that you’ve got a scrumptious Raspberry Peach Cobbler to enjoy for dessert… or breakfast, or lunch, or dinner – I won’t judge!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 21 oz can raspberry pie filling
- 1 29 oz can peaches
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Dump the cake mix into a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour the syrup from the peaches over the cake mix.
- Mix the cake mix and syrup until nearly mixed. It’s ok to leave a bit of dry mixture, it works for this recipe!
- Spread the peaches in the bottom of a 9x13 greased pan.
- Evenly spread the raspberry pie filling over peaches.
- Spread the wet cake mixture over the raspberries and peaches.
- Cut the butter into roughly eight pats (1 Tbsp each) and place on top of the cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.
So let me know in the comments below if you’ve ever made this combination of cobbler before, or what kind of cobbler you usually do. We’d love some more ideas of what cobbler to make next!