These Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas are the best! You can make this delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Recipe for dinner without hardly any work at all but still taste like you spent hours in the kitchen.
Whether its Taco Tuesday or Fajita Friday, making your chicken in the slow cooker is hands down the easiest way to create juicy perfection. Printable Recipe below!
Every night of the week I am looking for a way to not stand in the kitchen asking myself “ok, what do I cook NOW” and slow cooker meals are hands down the easiest solution almost any day!
A ‘set it and forget it’ attitude sure helps at 5pm when it seems easier to just run to fast food or haul out cereal bowls, which is why this Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe is sure to please moms AND kids both looked for new chicken breast recipes!
You can make easy slow cooker Fajita chicken yourself and find out why this recipe became one of the most popular on pinterest!
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas Recipe
• ¼ cup butter
• 2 cups green bell pepper, sliced
• 2 cups sweet onion, sliced
• 3-4 chicken breasts, boneless/skinless
• 1 packet of dry fajita seasoning
• ⅓ cup salsa
Turn the slow cooker on low.
Add butter, then peppers, onion and chicken breasts, topping with your taco seasoning.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Use a fork to shred the chicken.
Add into warmed tortilla shells, add salsa, and serve!
Slow cooker chicken fajita recipe is a perfect slow cooker meal
- • ¼ cup butter
- • 2 cups green bell pepper sliced
- • 2 cups sweet onion sliced
- • 3-4 chicken breasts boneless/skinless
- • 1 packet of dry fajita seasoning
- • ⅓ cup salsa
- Turn the slow cooker on low.
- Add butter, then peppers, onion and chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken and serve.
More Chicken Breast Recipes
- Easy White and Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Our top Chicken Breast Recipe here !
- One Pan Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Wings
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmigiana (For sandwiches!)
- Broccoli Cheddar Braid
- 3 Ingredient Baked Chicken