Looking for a Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken that is perfect for some Friday night finger food? Look no more! Personally, when it comes to weekends, I am ready to take it easy on the cooking but I still want something delicious. I also don’t want to be tempted to hit up fast food in a last minute decision, messing up my waist line and my wallet. If you find yourself riding that very same line every week, make sure you put Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken on the menu. It’s an easy and delicious recipe that will give you all the temptation of great restaurant food with none of the guilt. Plus, no one will know if you have seconds (and you will!).
Kitchen Gizmo 2 Sided TPU Anti-Bacterial Cutting Board, Thick Yet Flexible, Knife Friendly, Scratch Resistant, Non-Slip, Juice Groove, Dishwasher Safe, Antimicrobial and FDA Approved (Red/Black)
PRO TIP: Every time I am working with raw chicken, I honestly get grossed out. We all know how sick it can make someone to be exposed to what it leaves behind. I love these Kitchen Gizmos– its a cutting board that takes away the worry! Standard cutting boards get scratches which become a breeding ground for bacteria. This cutting board is extremely scratch-resistant, preventing any bacteria from building up, has two sides, and a juice catcher so your defrosted chicken doesn’t leak to the counter.
*You can get rid of a whopping 54% of bacteria just by washing it with cold water.
*To sterilize up to 99.6% just pour boiling water over the board.
*Big working surface 15″x11.75″
*Heat-resistant of up to 300° Fahrenheit
*FDA Approved, BPA free, Dishwasher Safe
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe
Scroll to bottom for printable version of this recipe!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Chop up your parsley and garlic.
Slice the chicken into “fingers” – cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout. If you choose to, you can also chop this down into a “nugget”
Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
In a second dish, mix the butter, lemon juice and garlic together.
Dip both sides of the chicken in the butter mixture, and then repeat with the crumb mixture until the chicken is fully breaded.
Place the chicken in a casserole dish or cookie sheet and repeat with all chicken fingers.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
Option: Easily take this recipe baked Parmesan chicken and turn it into baked ranch parmesan chicken by adding some of this!
Looking for other amazing chicken recipes? Here are the fan favorites from MomDot.
Just click the image or link to be taken to the next recipe.
Wait till you see how this chicken is made (and why its gone viral!)
- 4 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken into "fingers" - cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- In a second dish, mix the butter, lemon juice and garlic together.
- Dip both sides of the chicken in the butter mixture, and then repeat with the crumb mixture until the chicken is fully breaded.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish or cookie sheet and repeat with all chicken fingers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
Also do not forget to check out a new recipe, Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken!